Diamond Seating refurbish the interiors of Britain's rolling stock, anywhere in the country.
Seating is just one of the services we do as part of your refurbishment project. We offer a complete (turnkey) service, doing all the tasks that will complete a refit or overhaul of your rolling stock, including professional cleaning and powder-coating. Our project managers can even organise essential external work, such professional resprays. Seats are taken away to be re-covered at our depot, then brought back and fitted. Other work can be done off-site or on-site. Diamond Seating's work is guaranteed and conforms (or often exceeds) current Railway Group Standards.
Here is a summary of the specific tasks we can undertake on buses and coaches of all shapes and sizes. If your requirement is not listed or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- We provide a full train refurbishment programme.
- Strip seating out of trains and take to our depot to be worked on.
- Strip covers and/or foam from seating.
- Rebuild seating with new foam, interliner and moquette cover.
- Refurbish driver and second man seats.
- Refurbish drivers cab lining.
- Fit back into train at depot.
- Powder coating and GRP work.
- Supply tables, seat shells and all ancillary items.
- Professional seat cleaning.
- Professional seat pod cleaning.
- Metal fabrication facilities.
- Send teams to work nationwide.
- All work guaranteed.
- All work conforms to current Railway Group Standard.
Diamond Seating offer a comprehensive range of services for rolling stock refurbishment.
- On- and off-site fitting teams
Diamond Seating are able to undertake work on site at our depot or send teams out, nationwide, to facilitate the project. Certain rolling stock refurbishment projects demand a mix of on-site and off-site working.
- On-site design and development
Diamond Seating have the capability to design and develop (including reverse engineering) bespoke fittings and components for use in your rolling stock refurbishment.
- Full testing/local testing procedures
Various testing options for rolling stock are offered as part of our complete refurbishment service. We can organise these with our reliable testing partners on your behalf.
- Powder coating/GRP
Powder-coating is available for a range of appropriate materials, for rolling stock fixtures and fittings, including seating components and grab handles.
- GRP moulding capability
Diamond Seating has the capability to produce both generic and bespoke GRP (fibreglass) mouldings to produce various fittings and fixtures for your rolling stock refurbishment.
- Complete turnkey services
We provide a complete turnkey assembly service during your rolling stock refurbishment, from design to dispatch/delivery and everything in between.
- Welding during rolling stock refurbishment
We undertake all types of welding task for rolling stock refurbishment, including: TIG MIG Coded MMA
- Project management
All our rolling stock refurbishment projects are supervised by a dedicated project manager who will ensure the work is completed on time, to budget and to the highest standards. Your project manager is always available to answer questions, including for after-care service.