Diamond Seating refurbish military vehicles, including aircraft, transportation and armoured/combat.
This involves tasks such as refurbishing or replacing seating, panelling, respraying, powder-coating, and repairs to fixtures and fittings. Our teams work to an exceptionally high standard, guided by a dedicated project manager, who will ensure completion of the tasks in an integrated turnkey service.
Here is a summary of the specific tasks we can undertake on military vehicles of all shapes and sizes, including aircraft, tanks, personnel/transportation and armoured/combat. If your requirement is not listed or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Refurbish all types of seating in vehicles and communal building areas.
- Collection and delivery of seating if necessary.
- Vehicles can be stored at our depot to be worked on, as appropriate.
- Professional cleaning of seating.
- Painting internal/external.
- Replace and refit flooring.
- Re-spray exterior to customer requirements.
- Fit seatbelts.
- Refurbish driver/pilot seats.
- Fit air conditioning.
- Replace external body panels.
- Strip covers and/or foam from seating.
- Rebuild seating with new foam, interliner and moquette cover.
- Powder coating and GRP work.
- Supply tables, seat shells and all ancillary items.
- Metal fabrication facilities.
- Send teams to work nationwide.
- All work guaranteed.
Diamond Seating offer a comprehensive range of services for airport and aviation refurbishment.
- On- and off-site fitting teams
We are able to undertake work on site at our depot or send refurbishment teams out, nationwide, to facilitate the project. Certain aircraft or airport projects need a mix of on-site and off-site working.
- On-site design and development
Diamond Seating have the capability to design and develop (including reverse engineering) bespoke fittings and components for use in military vehicle refurbishment.
- Full testing/local testing procedures
Various testing options are offered as part of our complete refurbishment service, including MOT and servicing. We can organise these with our reliable testing partners on your behalf.
- Powder coating/GRP
Powder-coating is available for a range of fixtures and fittings including seating components and grab handles.
- GRP moulding capability
We have the capability to produce both generic and bespoke GRP (fibreglass) mouldings to produce various fittings and fixtures for your military vehicle refurbishment.
- Complete turnkey services
We provide a complete turnkey assembly service during your military vehicle refurbishment, from design to dispatch/delivery and everything in between.
- Welding during rolling stock refurbishment
Diamond Seating undertakes all types of welding task for military vehicle refurbishment, including: TIG MIG Coded MMA
- Project management
All our military vehicle refurbishment projects are completed under the supervision of a dedicated project manager, who will ensure your work is completed on time and according to budget. Your project manager is always on hand to answer questions, including after the project has been delivered.