Bus & Coach Refurbishment
Diamond Seating refurbish the interiors of buses and coaches, including mini-buses and double-deckers.
We don't just do seating - we deal with all the tasks that will complete a refit or overhaul of your bus fleet, including professional cleaning, fitting specialist and safety equipment and replacing doors. Our project managers can even organise essential external work, such as replacing outside panels to vehicles, arranging professional resprays, even arranging MOT testing and servicing as part of the contract. Work can be done off-site or on-site, is guaranteed and conforms (or often exceeds) current Crib 5 bus safety specifications.
Here is a summary of the specific tasks we can undertake on buses and coaches of all shapes and sizes. If your requirement is not listed or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Refurbish all types of bus seating.
- Fit seatbelts.
- Collection and delivery of seating.
- All work guaranteed.
- Professional cleaning of seating.
- Painting internal/external.
- Replace and refit flooring.
- GRP work.
- Refurbish driver seats.
- Fit air conditioning.
- Fit destination systems.
- Fit LED lighting.
- Replace external body panels.
- Convert double door to single door bus.
- Grab poles powder coated.
- Coach toilet cubicle refurb of side panels.
- Double decker, single decker, any size of coach.
- Buses can be stored at our depot to be worked on site.
- All work conforms (and often exceeds) current Crib 5 bus safety specifications.
Diamond Seating offer a comprehensive range of services for rolling stock refurbishment.
- On- and off-site fitting teams
We are able to undertake work on site at our depot or send teams out, nationwide, to facilitate the project. Certain bus and coach refurbishment projects demand a mix of on-site and off-site working.
- On-site design and development
We have the capability to design and develop (including reverse engineering) bespoke fittings and components for use in your bus or coach fleet refurbishment.
- Full testing/local testing procedures
Various testing options for rolling stock are offered as part of our complete refurbishment service. We can organise these with our reliable testing partners on your behalf.
- Powder coating/GRP
Powder-coating is available for a range of appropriate materials, for rolling stock fixtures and fittings, including seating components and grab handles.
- GRP moulding capability
Diamond Seating has the capability to produce both generic and bespoke GRP (fibreglass) mouldings to produce various fittings and fixtures for your bus or coach refurbishment.
- Complete turnkey services
Diamond Seating provides a complete turnkey assembly service during your bus and coach refurbishment, from design to dispatch/delivery and everything in between.
- Welding during rolling stock refurbishment
Diamond Seating undertakes all types of welding task for bus and coach refurbishment, including: TIG MIG Coded MMA
- Project management
All our bus and coach refurbishment projects are successfully accomplished under the supervision of a dedicated project manager, who will ensure you get what you want, when you want it and according to budget. Your project manager is always on hand to answer questions, including after the project has been delivered.